Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Coming Soon

I have lots of cooking plans for the upcoming week. I'm thinking of making fried chicken cutlets and whatever meat is on sale at the store. I actually made the chicken on friday and then again last night, but both times I was trying to finish in a hurry so I could head back out the door. (It's been crazy busy around my place for the last two weeks) So there was no time to take pics so I could blog about it. But the recipe is really easy. Yet again, no measurements, but there is some fun stress relief when you tenderize the chicken.

I also made some brownies from scratch. Not too hard, and this one does have measurements. I'm still undecided if these are appropriate for my blog, since baking isn't always considered easy. But, this is the best recipe for brownies I've found and it blows the box mix out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment